FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT CRIMINAL OFFENCES
1. I have been arrested. What do I do?
2. Can you represent me if I am under 17?
3. Can the police search my premises?
4. Do I have to pay you to represent me at the police station?
5. Do I have to answer police questions?
6. Do I qualify for legal aid?
7. If I don’t qualify for legal aid how much does it cost?
8. Is everything I tell you confidential?
9. Will my case be heard at magistrates court or crown court?
10. Will you keep me regularly updated on my case?
11. How long will my trial last?